Sis McQuivey



I hope you´re doing well :) 
This week was really great. I am really glad to be with Sister Farthing. She´s kind and patient and doesn´t like conflict. Just like Sister McQuivey :) I´m glad that I´m placed with people like that because I want to learn how to be like them. 
Our area has bigs that roam the streets :) ha, its really interesting because sometimes we see cows that cross the street too but they´re not being hearded by anyone and Im curious as to where their owner is, or why they´re not fenced :p Nova Metropole is part of Caucaia. Its a poorer town and I´m grateful for the tithing payers around the world because the church building is really nice. Its the prettiest place in town, and feels like home when I go in. 
I started reading the book of mormon again and was really impressed with nephi :) in 1nephi verse 20, he says 
But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender cmercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of ddeliverance.
I want to be a missionary like Nephi. I am going to work on praying more sincerely so that I may be guided. Like Lehi´s desires for his sons Laman and Lemuel, that I might be steadfast and immovable in keeping the commandments of God. I know that by reading and applying what we learn in the book of mormon we´ll turn into the sons and daughters of God that he expects from us. I´m grateful Heavenly Father has a lot of patience with me :) 
I love you! 
Sister Miess

No comments:

Post a Comment